Our wood playsets are environmentally friendly, from the roof to the floor! Made with non-arsenic based, EPA approved pressure treated southern yellow pine (with structural select grade used at some points) these playsets can withstand decay and termite infestation when exposed to the elements. Additionally, some playset parts are made from cedar, cypress, polyvinyl, composite lumber, stainless steel, powder coated metal, galvanized or zinc plated metal, and similar weather resistant materials, although some evidence of weathering is still expected and normal. All wood playsets are warranted for five years against defects in workmanship or materials.
Other specifications include:
- Double 2×8 swingset beams except (1) extra high (9’9″) uses four 2×6’s (three side by side and one on top) and (2) standard 10′ length uses double 2×6
- Two double 2×6 swingset top ladders (monkey bars or climbers)
- Swingset beam & top ladder lengths: 10′ for two position swingsets, 12′ for three position swingsets except (1) extra high uses 14′ to give more space when swinging higher and (2) Junior Cliff Climb uses 10′ to be more compact, 14′ for four position swingsets, and 16′ for five position swingsets
- 4×4 posts for playhouses & playset towers extend from ground to roof area
- Powder coated rungs for swingset climbing towers, end ladders, & top ladders
- Composite (Trex style) decking used for playhouse & playset tower decks except train, ship, & castle playscapes
- Polyvinyl deck rail slats available (wood standard)
- Double 2×4 posts for swingset end ladders & climbing towers
- 2×8 or 2×4 plus 2×6 sandboxes sides for 7″ or 8½” height
- Stakes for anchoring playsets included
Your child’s hours of fun in the back yard are an important part of his growth and development. Country Structures provides high quality wood play sets that are an affordable and safe way to give your child years of enjoyment. Give us a call at 215-529-9695 or check them at 1111 S West End Blvd, Quakertown, PA 18951.